8.9.09

lletrA lliura el llibre electrònic a la guanyadora de la rifa del bookcrossing (passallibres)

L'Anna Guerrero (esquerra) recull el llibre electrònic de la mà de la Teresa Fèrriz, directora de lletrA.

30 comentaris:

1. Thanks for all the tips mentioned in this article! it’s always good to read things you have heard before and are implementing, but from a different perspective, always pick up some extra bits of information. 토토사이트

ResponElimina
  2. This is really helpful post, very informative there is no doubt about it. I found this one pretty fascinating. 온라인경마

ResponElimina
  3. Before Commenting, I wanna say thank you for providing this great information. I feel too good to read it this awesome blog. Keep sharing this type of content. 토토사이트

ResponElimina
  4. I’m hoping to start my own blog soon but I’m a little lost on everything.
    바둑이사이트넷
    바둑이사이트

ResponElimina
  5. MEGA GAME, try all slots for free credit. https://megagame.vegas/

The best online slots game PG SLOT direct website. https://pgslot-games.com/

The best online slots game PG SLOT direct website. https://pgslot-games.co/

ResponElimina
  6. What a great info, thank you for sharing. this will help me so much in my learning.
    스포츠토토탑

ResponElimina
  7. Thanks for such a valuable post. I am waiting for your next post, I have enjoyed a lot reading this post keep it up. We offer safe and trusted online site for gamer. click here: 바카라사이트

ResponElimina
  8. Appreciate the effort and information you have given in writing this article . We operate a website where you can play online games. visit here: 카지노사이트

ResponElimina
  9. You must continue your writing. I’m sure, you’ve a huge readers’ base already! want to learn more? We recommended to you our safest Online games. go here: 카지노사이트

ResponElimina
  10. I would appreciate you that you pick up an important topic to write a thoroughly informative post on. If anyone looking for safety playground for online gaming, Feel free to visit my site: 바카라사이트

ResponElimina
  11. betflix 789 online slot game is fun to play. make real money MOST POPULAR BETFLIX

ResponElimina
  12. I must thank you for the efforts you’ve put in writing this blog. I am hoping to view the same high-grade blog posts from you later on as well. 카지노

ResponElimina
  13. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my very own blog now ?? Thank you for the auspicious writeup Feel free to visit my website; 온라인카지노

ResponElimina

14. I'm writing on this topic these days, , but I have stopped writing because there is no reference material. 카지노

ResponElimina
  15. Some genuinely nice and utilitarian info on this internet site, also I conceive the pattern has got excellent features.

ResponElimina
  16. You really work great for this post. Thank you for sharing! 토토

ResponElimina
  17. I really like your writing skill, it's very unique. 바카라사이트

ResponElimina
  18. What a great article! I really love to read your blog, keep it up. 토토사이트

ResponElimina
  19. I read your blog and I can't stop my self to read your full blog.
    바카라사이트

ResponElimina
  20. You really amazed me with your writing talent. Thank you for sharing again.
    바카라사이트

ResponElimina
  21. Great article I enjoy reading your thoughts. More power to your website. Please visit mine too
    릴게임

ResponElimina
  22. Nice response in return of this question with real arguments and explaining the whole thing about that.
    온라인카지노

ResponElimina
  23. Very nice post. I definitely appreciate this website. Stick with it! 먹튀검증

ResponElimina
  24. I like reading through a post that can make people think. Also, thanks for permitting me to comment! 토토사이트

ResponElimina
  25. You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the finest blogs online. I'm going to highly recommend this web site!

ResponElimina
  26. It's fine! In general, it seems to me that winning something in the lottery is wonderful. Such a pleasant feeling that miracles still exist. I like to chat in videochat girls it's very interesting and you can find someone with the same interests.

ResponElimina
  27. Well said and used a nice infographic. 카지노사이트 It helps me to easy to understand. 카지노사이트

ResponElimina
  28. This is a really very informative article, there is no doubt about it.

먹튀검증
    토토
    카지노
    토토

ResponElimina
  29. Excellent post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I’m inspired!

메이저사이트
    메이저사이트
    바카라
    토토

ResponElimina

digues la teva