8.9.09

lletrA lliura el llibre electrònic a la guanyadora de la rifa del bookcrossing (passallibres)

L'Anna Guerrero (esquerra) recull el llibre electrònic de la mà de la Teresa Fèrriz, directora de lletrA.

41 comentaris:

1. Thanks for all the tips mentioned in this article! it’s always good to read things you have heard before and are implementing, but from a different perspective, always pick up some extra bits of information. 토토사이트

ResponElimina
  2. This is really helpful post, very informative there is no doubt about it. I found this one pretty fascinating. 온라인경마

ResponElimina
  3. Before Commenting, I wanna say thank you for providing this great information. I feel too good to read it this awesome blog. Keep sharing this type of content. 토토사이트

ResponElimina
  4. I’m hoping to start my own blog soon but I’m a little lost on everything.
    바둑이사이트넷
    바둑이사이트

ResponElimina
  5. MEGA GAME, try all slots for free credit. https://megagame.vegas/

The best online slots game PG SLOT direct website. https://pgslot-games.com/

The best online slots game PG SLOT direct website. https://pgslot-games.co/

ResponElimina
  6. What a great info, thank you for sharing. this will help me so much in my learning.
    스포츠토토탑

ResponElimina
  7. Thanks for such a valuable post. I am waiting for your next post, I have enjoyed a lot reading this post keep it up. We offer safe and trusted online site for gamer. click here: 바카라사이트

ResponElimina
  8. Appreciate the effort and information you have given in writing this article . We operate a website where you can play online games. visit here: 카지노사이트

ResponElimina
  9. You must continue your writing. I’m sure, you’ve a huge readers’ base already! want to learn more? We recommended to you our safest Online games. go here: 카지노사이트

ResponElimina
  10. I would appreciate you that you pick up an important topic to write a thoroughly informative post on. If anyone looking for safety playground for online gaming, Feel free to visit my site: 바카라사이트

ResponElimina
  11. betflix 789 online slot game is fun to play. make real money MOST POPULAR BETFLIX

ResponElimina
  12. I must thank you for the efforts you’ve put in writing this blog. I am hoping to view the same high-grade blog posts from you later on as well. 카지노

ResponElimina
  13. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my very own blog now ?? Thank you for the auspicious writeup Feel free to visit my website; 온라인카지노

ResponElimina

14. I'm writing on this topic these days, , but I have stopped writing because there is no reference material. 카지노

ResponElimina
  15. Some genuinely nice and utilitarian info on this internet site, also I conceive the pattern has got excellent features.

ResponElimina
  16. You really work great for this post. Thank you for sharing! 토토

ResponElimina
  17. I really like your writing skill, it's very unique. 바카라사이트

ResponElimina
  18. What a great article! I really love to read your blog, keep it up. 토토사이트

ResponElimina
  19. I read your blog and I can't stop my self to read your full blog.
    바카라사이트

ResponElimina
  20. You really amazed me with your writing talent. Thank you for sharing again.
    바카라사이트

ResponElimina
  21. Great article I enjoy reading your thoughts. More power to your website. Please visit mine too
    릴게임

ResponElimina
  22. Nice response in return of this question with real arguments and explaining the whole thing about that.
    온라인카지노

ResponElimina
  23. Very nice post. I definitely appreciate this website. Stick with it! 먹튀검증

ResponElimina
  24. I like reading through a post that can make people think. Also, thanks for permitting me to comment! 토토사이트

ResponElimina
  25. You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the finest blogs online. I'm going to highly recommend this web site!

ResponElimina
  26. It's fine! In general, it seems to me that winning something in the lottery is wonderful. Such a pleasant feeling that miracles still exist. I like to chat in videochat girls it's very interesting and you can find someone with the same interests.

ResponElimina
  27. What i see in your post is amazing. just keep uploading your new post.
    https://main7.net/

ResponElimina
  28. 돈을 만들고 돈이되는 커뮤니티 현금 같은 커뮤니티 - 목돈넷 https://mokdon.net
    정식카지노 안전한사이트 블랙해킹블랙 롤링총판모집 피씨톡 토토왕국 코인주식 다계좌이체 주식관련게임관련대출관련 각종DB 승오버? 대량발송으로 미니게임전용 주식퍼미션 롤링안내 온카스쿨 피싱 미표기 선불 빗썸코인원코빗 유심지원 총판회원 MGM카지노그래프게임 무제제 에볼루션홀덤 전문업체 사다리 무스너클쓰리쿼터 신규혜택 사설 토쟁이TV 주식해선코인정싸는 먹튀절대X 국내톡 계정도판매 동네놀이터 양빵오토시스템실배터 신규오픈 무제한

ResponElimina
  29. I really love the 바카라사이트닷컴 quality writing as offered on this post, cheers to the writer.

ResponElimina
  30. 돈을 만들고 돈이되는 커뮤니티 현금 같은 커뮤니티 - 목돈넷 https://mokdon.net
    각종모임 더리치 코인해외선물 에볼슬롯보타 스패머 구리홀덤 인원채널 최저업계 카발용 무료영상 발송업자 해문 대여계좌 겜블신규첫충 각종 디도스방어존도메인당 명의자케어 배팅가능 빗썸코인원코빗 번장 라인인증 클릭FX 최고속도 자동환급 골인벳? 미니겜 자동홍보 각종DB 각종싸이트 문자값 단가조정가 모든광고대행 루징금 원카지노 골프DB 저품질 카카오톡 디비문의는 단독서버

ResponElimina
  31. Impressive web site, 바카라사이트닷컴 Distinguished feedback that I can tackle. I am moving forward and may apply to my current job which is very enjoyable, but I need to additional expand.

ResponElimina
  32. L'autor ha eliminat aquest comentari.

ResponElimina
  33. One of our specialized engineers will personally reach out to answer any questions, and allow you to decide the optimum materials and printers in your software. Even if it is not something we sell, we're here to help you|that will assist you|that can help you} select the right answer for your small business. 3D printing for the pump business Our Binder Jetting Technology is an excellent alternative to conventional production. 3D printed architectural models for bronze MOTORCYCLE GEAR GLOVES casting The visually impaired can contact and really feel the bronze models to acquire an in depth impression of the shapes and surfaces of the buildings.

ResponElimina
  34. 스포츠토토 I’m really glad I have found this information.

ResponElimina
  35. If you want to play video poker for actual money, you’ll have to fund your account. Head to the cashier web page to select a banking technique and process your first transaction. Aces 바카라 사이트 and Faces is basically a Jacks or Better machine with a few wild playing cards tossed in.

ResponElimina
  36. The manufacturer shall present a written description of the winner safety with every deal of instant bingo tickets. The cardroom operator could charge a charge for the proper to take part in video games conducted on the cardroom. Such charge may be be} either a flat charge or hourly fee for the usage 메리트카지노 of} a seat at a desk or a rake subject to the posted maximum quantity but in all probability not|will not be} based on the amount received by gamers.

ResponElimina

digues la teva