31.7.09

Ja hi ha guanyador del llibre electrònic!

Com us vam anunciar, avui, dia 31 de juliol a les 15h en punt, hem fet la rifa del llibre electrònic entre totes les butlletes dels participants del bookcrossing (passallibres) organitzat per lletrA.

La mà innocent ha estat l'Enric de recepció i l'afortunada guanyadora l'Anna Guerrero Olivella que, com la majoria de nosaltres, ja és de vacances. Però que no pateixi... el llibre ja és d'ella! Enhorabona!
.
.

butlleta guanyadora

38 comentaris:

1. Ep! Que hi ha testimonis... i vídeo i tot!

: )

ResponElimina
  2. Harrah's Lake Tahoe Casino & Hotel - Mapyro
    Hotel Details · 1.9-million-square foot casino · 2.3-million-square-foot spa 밀양 출장안마 · 3.2-million-square-foot casino · 4.3-million-square-foot 목포 출장마사지 casino · 5.0-million-square-foot sports  Rating: 8.1/10 울산광역 출장샵 · ‎4 김포 출장안마 votes · 대구광역 출장안마 ‎Price range: $31-50

ResponElimina
  3. Wynn casino opens in Las Vegas - FilmfileEurope
    Wynn's first hotel casino in Las 1xbet 먹튀 Vegas since opening its doors in nba매니아 1996, Wynn Las Vegas is wooricasinos.info the first hotel on the Strip to offer such a large งานออนไลน์ selection kadangpintar of

ResponElimina
  4. We have read your blog. It was really informative and we have collected much knowledge that has assisted me a lot. People can also visit our website… 메이저사이트

ResponElimina
  5. I was very interested in the article. it’s quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one. 온라인경마

ResponElimina
  6. Thanks for sharing this awesome content, it would be helpful
    Guys just sharing, I’ve found this interesting! Check it out! 사설토토

ResponElimina
  7. Yeah! This is very interesting post. I look forward for seeking more on your website. 카지노

ResponElimina
  8. I will check your blog everyday to learn something new from your blog. 바카라사이트

ResponElimina
  9. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. 온라인바둑이

ResponElimina
  10. It is always so interesting to visit your site. What a great information, thanks for sharing.
    바카라사이트윈

ResponElimina
  11. Financial transactions need to be fast, accurate, and secure to access. betflix

ResponElimina
  12. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value. Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future. 토토사이트추천

ResponElimina
  13. Thank you for the good writeup. Hope to see more from you.
    토토사이트

ResponElimina
  14. Today I am the very very charm because I read your post from start to end and get more information I am very inspired today. 온라인카지노

ResponElimina
  15. In love with this post, thankyou for the information. 먹튀검증

ResponElimina
  16. Stay up the good work! You know, many people are looking round for this info, you could aid them greatly. 토토

ResponElimina
  17. back every day. It’s great to have a place like this. I’ll come often. Great work! 경마

ResponElimina
  18. Thanks on your marveous posting! dependably manufacture astonishing entities
    Please always write good comments 카지노

ResponElimina
  19. I have been reading your blog posts for month and its been the greatest thing I am doing in past few months. keep up the good work for sharing the information. 사설토토

ResponElimina
  20. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Thanks alot. ทางเข้าjoker

ResponElimina
  21. It is in point of fact a great and useful piece of information. I am
    satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us.

Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

토토
    스포츠토토

ResponElimina
  22. This article is very helpful and interesting too. Keep doing this in future.
    온라인카지노

ResponElimina
  23. It is very well written, and your points are well-expressed.
    카지노사이트

ResponElimina
  24. I think that i saw you visited my web site so i came to “return the favor”. I am trying to find things to enhance my web site! I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!! I am constantly looking online for posts that can help me. Thanks!

토토
    파워볼
    먹튀사이트

ResponElimina
  25. The very next time I read a blog, Hopefully it doesn’t fail me as much as this one. I mean, Yes, it was my choice to read through, but I actually believed you’d have something useful to say.
    먹튀검증사이트
    파워볼엔트리
    토토사이트

ResponElimina
  26. I like the efforts you have put in this, regards for all the great content.

NBA스타디움자켓
    NBA토토
    NBA프로토

ResponElimina
  27. Hello friends, its great post about tutoring and completely defined, keep it up all the time.

먹튀검증
    바카라
    카지노

ResponElimina
  28. Good article. I’m going through many of these issues as well.. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to produce a top notch article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a whole lot and don’t manage to get nearly anything done.
    K리그경기분석
    K리그상대전적
    K리그정보

ResponElimina
  29. Nice read. 바카라사이트닷컴 I kind of find this funny for some weird reason. Great post! It’s like you read my thoughts!

ResponElimina
  30. Merci pour cet 쇼트뉴욕 article merveilleux. J'ai beaucoup aimé. J'étais intéressée à le lire et maintenant je conseille à tout le monde de le lire!

ResponElimina

digues la teva